Designed for flat-plane displays, simple playlist sequences can be configured and run on a Delta Media Server via the Stack web interface.
StackExpress is an add-in to the Stack core modules, and can be run on the same server as the DeltaServer software as ‘localhost’, or from a remote PC over IP. StackExpress shows can be built and saved, replayed, or used simply in real-time.
- Easy to use web app
- Drag and drop timeline creation
- Media thumbnails and movie scrubbing
- Configurable transitions between timeline resources
- Switch or fade between up to 8 separate timelines
- Loop timelines until triggered to a choosen action
- Preview the show being played
- Interface language options