Stack Connect is a real-time I/O manager and external show control builder, designed to allow for node-based, drag-and-drop visual programming.
This application builder offers real-time control of Delta from many popular I/O devices such as Kinect®, Leap Motion®, Phidget® I/O devices and TCPIP.
Stack Connect can remove the requirement for an external show controller, and can be incredibly powerful.
Features & Applications:
- Add simplicity to your timeline control via robust physical button inputs.
- Security or tamper avoidance via near-field RFID triggering, or even personalised / language specific media playback.
- Sophistication via motion based triggering rather than traditional looping.
- Intelligence & audience participation from audience voting systems.
- Multiple Phidgets® can be added to single connect environment for audience voting systems.
- Connect can run from control PC and communicate with multiple Delta Media Servers.
- Features all the necessary tools to scale and manipulate input data for use as global variables which may be used by sequences and external controls.
- Real-time timeline / sequence triggering from wide range of off the shelf input components; IR beams, pressure pads,light sensors, microphones, buttons, knobs and sliders etc.
- Seamless interaction with open / closed 0v-5v contacts, automatic door systems, and fake snow blowers.