Infinity is our most powerful media server with a vast range of hardware and software options, designed to meet the demands of some of the most prestigious displays in the world.
Infinity is the cutting-edge in uncompressed media serving, capable of playing up to 16K 60fps uncompressed video and offering passive and active stereo 3D, a full range of display matching, interactivity and control features, potential for many video / audio outputs and huge internal / external storage capability.
Infinity pushes performance level to a new high. Our flagship server now has the option to be fitted with the latest NVMe disk technology to deliver these benefits:
- Fully uncompressed high bit-depth media playback at 8K x 4K 60p 10bit from a single server.
- 4-disk architecture.
- HDR and HFR ready.
- Complete disk redundancy option available.
- Raid7th (Patent Pending) ensures uninterrupted playback during disk failure, coupled with live hot-swap and automated data regeneration architecture.
- Pixel-accurate synchronisation including full video genlock between servers.
- Fully 3D interactive mesh mode which provides the necessary flexibility to create complex projection mapping onto objects or buildings.
- Unique fulldome mode for live events or planetaria
Applications – the broadest range:
- Flat Plane – Video walls, tiled displays, dark rides, flat screens, bezel compensation
- Fulldome – Planetaria, dark rides with domes, flying theatres
- Mesh – Complex building projection mapping, multi surface projection