Delta Media Server | Infinity
Infinity is our most powerful media server with a vast range of hardware and software options, designed to meet the demands of some of the most prestigious displays in the world.
Infinity is the cutting-edge in uncompressed media serving, capable of playing up to 16K 60 fps uncompressed video and offering passive and active stereo 3D, a full range of display matching, interactivity and control features, potential for many video / audio outputs and huge internal / external storage capability.
Infinity pushes performance level to a new high. Our flagship server now has the option to be fitted with the latest NVMe disk technology to deliver these benefits:
- Fully uncompressed media playback at 8K x 4K 60p (4:2:2), or true 8K x 4K 30p (4:4:4) from a single server solution.
- Up to 32 x outputs from a single server.
- Pixel-accurate synchronisation including full video genlock between servers.
- Unique fulldome mode for live events or planetaria.
- Fully 3D interactive mesh mode which provides the necessary flexibility to create complex projection mapping onto objects or buildings.
- 8, 10, and 12-bit per pixel outputs (HDR Support).
- Up to 240 fps playback.
Delta also offers:
- Display management in terms of warp, blend, overlap and underlap creation, with EDID management built into the system.
- 64-bit power, enabling the user to have more online imagery and higher throughput of media.
- Camera-based auto-alignment (Scalable Display Technologies and VESA MPCDI support for all display modes).
- Pre-warp workflow support to minimise dynamic distortion correction.
- Comprehensive 3D mesh import and multiple eye points and meshes.
- Dual Quad SDI outputs for 4K projectors, including 10-bit video and media, serving 2 x 4K 4:2:2 60p projectors from one server.
Applications – the broadest range:
- Flat plane – video walls, tiled displays, dark rides, flat screens, bezel compensation
- Fulldome – planetaria, dark rides with domes, flying theatres
- Mesh – Complex building projection mapping, multi-surface projection