What inputs do you need to combine… and to what outputs?
The Juggler system maps the whole-site canvas, uniting, processing and placing all sources with all displays, expanding inputs and outputs as required.
Juggler is the new 7thSense hardware-based highly modular pixel processor range. Complementing the 7thSense GPU-based Delta Media Server range, Juggler pushes hardware performance and efficiency to the next level, and with ultimate connectivity.
Key to Juggler is its unlimited I/O scalability, with DisplayPort I/O available today and options for HDMI, SDI, and Video over IP coming in the near future. The Juggler system can process a data bandwidth of approximately 14 GB/s. As an example, that equates to a canvas size of 16K ´ 4K at 60 fps 10-bit 4:4:4. Freedom to utilise the available bandwidth to match your requirements is at the heart of the Juggler system.
Daisy-chain units as required, via its proprietary high-speed box to box fibre-optic link, to expand I/O type and capacity. Juggler also offers confidence monitoring of all inputs via thumbnail matrix.
The Juggler advantage
Juggler transfers server PCI/PCIe card processing elements into a modular hardware base for full high-bit depth pixel-based colour processing, warp and blend. This leaves media servers to run media shows as inputs among others, within a single overall canvas. 2D, passive and active stereo 3D are fully supported.
By offloading valuable media server processing bandwidth, latency is also reduced to an absolute minimum, essential for live performance. Juggler genlocks all sources to same-frame accuracy, with instant system failure fall-back across all connected devices via frame-data monitoring (SDK available for third-party sources).
Juggler has an all-new graphical user interface, Compere, for complete system 3D visualisation.
Zero latency backbone of complex systems and live events
Built to stand as the backbone of complex, high resolution systems, Juggler streamlines, simplifies and optimises workflow and can be daisy-chained into an installation, or operated as a standalone unit.
Juggler is ideal for very large video walls and complex multiple displays and ultra-high resolution canvases, with extensibility to accept unlimited sources.
Features and capability
- FPGA-based pixel processor capable of a 16K × 4K canvas, or equivalent bandwidth.
- Configurability: multiple Juggler modules can be daisy-chained via high-speed fibre-optic link, to add additional input and output capability.
- Video scaling, video matrixing and picture-in-picture capability, genlocking, framerate conversion.
- DisplayPort 1.2, 12G SDI and HDMI 2.0 (optional HDCP compliant)
- (DisplayPort 1.2 is available now – HDMI 2.0 available from the beginning of Q3 2019. Please contact us if you are interested in SDI or Video Over IP).
- DisplayPort MST and SST Conversion.
- Supports 12-bit 4:4:4.
- Colourspace mapping via 3D LUT.
- External control over IP (TCP, UDP, Art-Net).
- User interface: 7thSense Compere software.
- Confidence monitoring.
- Rackmount Dimensions (H × W × L mm): (1U) 44 × 424 × 500 (Width including mounting ears: 482 mm)
- Rackmount weight (approx., kg): 8
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC 60-50 Hz (Autoranging, IEC C14 inlet)
- Power (W): 100
- Current (A) (max.): 1.5/0.9 A (115/230 VAC)
- Cooling: Forced air (Exhaust at rear)
- BTU Rate: 341