Infinity is our most powerful media server with a vast range of hardware and software options, designed to meet the demands of some of the most prestigious displays in the world.
Infinity is the cutting-edge in uncompressed media serving, capable of playing up to 16K 60fps uncompressed video and offering passive and active stereo 3D, a full range of display matching, interactivity and control features, potential for many video / audio outputs and huge internal / external storage capability.
Unique features include:
- Fully uncompressed media playback at 8K x 4K 60p (4:2:2), or true 8K x 4K 30p (4:4:4) from a single server solution
- Up to 8 full 2K DVI, Display Port or SDI outputs from a single server
- Pixel-accurate synchronisation including full video genlock between servers
- Unique fulldome mode for live events or planetaria
- Fully 3D interactive mesh mode which provides the necessary flexibility to create complex projection mapping onto objects or buildings.
Infinity also offers:
- Multi-timeline capability
- Display management in terms of warp, blend, overlap and underlap creation, with EDID management now built into the system
- 64 bit power, enabling the user to have more online imagery and higher throughput of media
- Camera-based auto-alignment (2 x 3rd party providers)
- Comprehensive 3D mesh import and multiple eye points and meshes
- Auto-playing movies and audio
- Dual Quad SDI outputs for 4K projectors, including 10-Bit video and media, serving 2 x 4k 4:4:4 60p projectors from one server
Applications – the broadest range:
- Flat Plane – Video walls, tiled displays, dark rides, flat screens, bezel compensation
- Fulldome – Planetaria, dark rides with domes, flying theatres
- Mesh – Complex building projection mapping, multi surface projection